Friday

He's crazy Ex?

He immediately held on to her arms and gently squeezed her. “I’m crazy, darling.” He turned to her and swooped her up off her feet and up into his arms and then he carried her back inside the apartment. “I’m completely crazy for you, Maya!”
“Hehe, very sweet, Landry, but seriously, who’s Bran?”
“Oh…you heard that?”
“Yes, I heard everything. Why? Did you not want me to know who your friends are?”
“No. I mean, I don’t want you involved in my past or the people, rather from my past. That’s it, really. Bran is someone from my past, that’s all. Now you, you are my present, okay?”
“Okay, I guess. I mean, I don’t want to sound jealous or anything because I’m not at all jealous but who’s Corrin and should I worry about a crazy ex or something?”
“Not at all. Corrin is of no concern to us or our situation, don’t worry about it or her.” He kissed her neck and then he looked at her and winked before kissing her again.
She quickly forgot her questions as he kissed and licked her chest but her concerns remained.
“I should probably get back.” She pushed him back as she moved and dressed herself.
“What? Wait!” He tried to take her hand as she opened the door.
“No. I should really get back, plus I’m just not feeling it right now.”
“Come on, Maya, please stay. I promise I’ll make it worth your while.” He arched his eye bows up and down with a playful look on his face.
“I said no. Now, if you don’t mind.” She pushed passed him forcefully, slamming the door as she left. He quickly opened the door to pursue her.
“Maya! Maya, please stop and talk to me at least?” He raced down the hall cutting her off before the stairs. “Maya…look at me please.”
She looked straight ahead, avoiding his eyes. “Get out of my way, Landry!”

“No, not until you let me say one thing to you first.”



LONGING PULSE ONE 
"Endless Love Quenched"

By Sam Y Cats

Coming this March to Amazon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.