Thursday

Endless Love Quenched "Chain Her"

Bad Girl in Chains



Endless Love Quenched PREORDER B&N







Enter the beautifully dark and sexy world of Maya and Landry the two epic lovers from Endless Love Quenched.




Grab a copy July 4th and enjoy the fireworks while this book explodes with goodness in your hands. 




Level of heat is WARM for this series so enjoy this devilishly steamy book teaser alone or with a close friend...







Book teaser scene from pages 186-188 






Landry hid the chains on Maya’s wrists under a large parka coat he found in the trunk of the car. He didn’t want anyone noticing the chains and calling the police on them. They managed to get into the motel room without a problem, now to get them cleaned off. Seemed simple enough, except he remembered Corrin’s warning about the cast-iron chains and how he should not remove them.

“I need to keep those chains on your wrists, Maya.”

“I know but how will I wash off?”

“I’ll wash you off.”

“Okay. Just how do you plan on getting my shirt and bra off?”

He leaned down and bit into her blouse on the shoulder and with his sharp fangs he easily tore the blouse. He then ripped the blouse the rest of the way off of her with his hands. Maya couldn’t help but be turned on as her lover continued to rip her bra off as well followed by her pants and panties.

They locked into a kiss and quickly stumbled into the shower. Landry had to do most of the work which he didn’t mind. She put her chained wrists around the back of his neck as she wrapped her legs around his wet hips. She slipped a little and he thrust into her, slamming her backside up against the shower wall. She moaned as he entered her gorged walls. He braced himself with one hand on the wall and the other hand on her ass, moving her up and down on him, plunging himself deeper each time. Maya clenched down hard and bit his lip as she climaxed.

“Oh, wow! Oh, ouch!”

“Ah! I’m sorry…did I hurt you?”

He placed her down. “No…well maybe a little.”

They lied down on the bed.

“You must be hungry?”

“Yes, but I don’t think you’ll find us any wildlife around here.”

“Probably not but I’m going to have to try anyways.” He chained her to the bed’s headboard.

“You don’t trust me?” 


“Of course I do. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.