Sunday

Diagnosing Grayson Bad Medicine series book one


A sweet yet bitter first love in the heat of the summer but there is a deadly twist unlike any other romance you won't want to miss this one coming this summer from author S.A. Mecham

Diagnosing Grayson 
Bad Medicine series 
book one
New Adult contemporary romance 
(friends to lovers)
release date: June 30

Blurb...

Our world's collided long ago and yet we managed to remain friends only; not so much as a stolen kiss. BUT time has a way of changing things and this summer Grayson Stone is ALL mine and I aim to steal more than just a kiss.

"Falling in love with my best friend Grayson was like stepping into a large muddy puddle first thing in the morning. I didn't see it coming, I was clean and dry and next thing I know I'm soaked! Grayson soaked me, covering me in him, and in a flash, I'm his forever."
~ Harmony Jones, best friend. 

Sign up for the mailing list for more information and to enter to win a FREE copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.