Sunday

The Irish Bastard's are back

3.99

Slick Moan

Irish Bastards Saga 3




PRE-ORDER TODAY
LIVE on KoboiBooks, and B&N
on sale Sept 30th 2017!!!
















Blurb...

Watching Ava fly out of my life was like a pit opened up and I fell in...

Hiding my true identity from Luck was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Not knowing if he's even alive is killing me...

This is the third installment of the Irish Bastards Saga. Deep Grip book 2 leaves us hanging.

"Luck" I try to contain the evidence of my obsession over my addiction. I become aware of this monster living inside of me. A monster that I never knew existed until I hear myself telling the love of my life for the first time how it all started. And I can feel this darkness moving inside pushing me to do those things.

Catch up on ALL the Irish Bastards Saga books









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.